People often turn to a maintenance plan following a catastrophe in their home. They have discovered first hand how difficult and expensive it is to bring in an expert at short notice.
You can stay ahead of troublesome situations by proactively considering a maintenance plan to help protect your home.
These plans are there for you long before an emergency could occur. A leaking water heater, malfunctioning clothes washer, broken furnace, or clogged garbage disposal can be covered under such a plan.
Since you can’t predict when your home appliances or systems will fail, a home protection plan is worth the investment.
Staying on Top of Home Maintenance
The old saying, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” is very true when it comes to the state of your home. According to industry research, for every dollar you spend on preventative home maintenance, you save about $100 in future repairs.
Still, maintaining a home takes money, dedication, certain skills, and hard work. And, there are homeowners not interested, nor qualified, or lack the time to keep up with household maintenance and repairs.
This is why protective maintenance plans are available to remove the time and worry associated with maintaining a home. Those who have just moved into a new house, are worried about not having the expertise to deal with a situation, or don’t know who to contact when something goes wrong should consider a maintenance plan.
What a Home Maintenance Plan Is and Is Not
A home protection plan, also known as a home warranty, is a service contract guaranteeing maintenance, repairs, or replacements for household appliances and systems that break down due to normal wear and tear. In exchange for a reasonable monthly premium, homeowners get discounted service calls during the coverage period. This means if something suddenly goes wrong with covered equipment, you simply schedule a service visit.
Protection plans are fundamentally different from homeowners insurance which typically protects owners from a limited range of risks such as fire, weather-related damage, and theft.
And, unlike a product warranty with a fixed term beginning on the purchase date, protection plans can be renewed indefinitely.
Benefits of the Flader 5-Star Plan
The advantages of our 5-Star home maintenance plan are numerous and include financial savings, product quality assurance, and less worry and stress for the homeowner. Specifically:
- Peace of Mind – You can rest assured that regular maintenance and servicing will catch issues before they happen or become major. You know your home is well maintained and safe. This convenience means you’re able to sit back and relax.
- Cost Savings – Yes, a maintenance plan costs money, but it also helps prevent issues down the road that can place an even bigger strain on your budget.
- Easy-to-Manage Regular Maintenance – As a homeowner, you plan for the long term. Just like a car, a furnace or water heater should have regular servicing. But many of us simply forget this fact. Regularly maintaining equipment is one of the best ways to guard against emergencies in your home.
- Efficiency Throughout Your Home – No one wants to continually repeat maintenance tasks over and over again. Yet, the longer one ignores these necessary steps, the less efficient the home operates. For example, your furnace systems have filters that need to be replaced periodically. Failing to do so causes your furnace to work harder and leads to poor performance and a premature breakdown. So, not only does the plan save you in future repair costs, it also makes your home more energy efficient and saves you money in the long run.
- Increased Home Value – Your home’s value can be directly affected not only by the market but by its overall condition as well. The fewer issues discovered during a buyer’s home inspection, the more likely you’ll get close to your asking price.
We Help Homeowners
Flader Plumbing and Heating is uniquely suited to assist you in determining the solution that best fits your home and family’s needs. We’ve been serving your neighbors and our community for over 100 years and 4 generations.
The Flader Difference
Only Flader Plumbing and Heating delivers:
- The most responsive service. We’re here for you 24/7.
- Personal attention from certified and licensed technicians.
- The most dependable equipment and parts.
- Money-saving maintenance agreements.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Flader Plumbing and Heating recommends equipment, models, and brands proven to have the fewest problems and service calls. We specialize in:
Whether you’re concerned about tree-related damage, need a water heater, or your A/C is on its last July, we are knowledgeable and provide expert service. Our professional technicians arrive on time, listen to your concerns, and answer your questions. They will recommend the right solution and deliver as promised.
Flader technicians average 15 years of experience and are EPA certified.
Expert service, quality parts, and satisfaction guaranteed. There is no reason to compromise. Call us at 847-491-6980.