While most homeowners appreciate the comfort provided by their heating and air conditioning system, many overlook a critical component: the quality of the air circulating in their home.
Poor air quality can lead to an unhealthy environment and high energy costs. Because of this, it is important to take proactive steps to improve the air in your home. One easy solution is to add a whole-home air cleaner. It is a proven solution to purify the air and eliminate harmful pollution and contaminants.
With the average Chicagoan spending 90% of their time indoors during the winter, improved air can affect the overall quality of life. This is especially important for family members living with allergies or other respiratory issues.
How it Works
Unlike portable filters used to purify air in a single room, whole-home air cleaners are directly connected to your home’s HVAC system. Because of this, they are highly effective at filtering the air throughout your entire home. This type of filter captures impurities before they pollute the air in your home.
Benefits of a whole-home air-cleaning system include:
- Eliminate Pollutants. The Environmental Protection Agency reports indoor air can be two to five times dirtier than outdoor air. This can lead to a buildup of dust, pollen, mold, dander and other allergens in your home. For people who suffer from allergies, asthma or other respiratory ailments, indoor pollution can wreak havoc on their ability to breathe freely.
- Neutralize Unpleasant Odors. Circulating clean air will quickly counter the effects of lingering cooking odors, mold, cleaning chemicals, or seepage.
- Reduce Home Damage. Your home itself may suffer from bad air. Excessive dust, mold, and mildew can damage the structure of your home and its furnishings. Cracks, trim separation, discoloring, and mold are all symptoms of poor air quality. Fixing such issues may result in expensive repairs that can be avoided with a whole-house air system.
- Provide Full Coverage. Whole-home air systems deliver superior coverage. The system addresses your entire home as opposed to room air purifiers. Whole-home air cleaners are connected to your HVAC unit covering the entire square footage of your home.
- Improve Home Value. A whole-home air purification system is a desirable feature and increases the overall value of your home.
- Offer Comprehensive System Performance. As your central heating and air conditioning system controls the temperature in your home, the whole-home air purification system cleans the indoor air for a better, more efficient overall performance.
Whole-home air purifiers are low maintenance, quiet, space-saving, and work 24/7. They convert the home into a haven where your family can breathe clean, healthy air.
We Help Homeowners
Flader Plumbing and Heating is uniquely suited to assist you in determining the solution that best fits your home and family’s needs. We’ve been serving your neighbors and our community for over 100 years and 4 generations.
The Flader Difference
Only Flader Heating and Air Conditioning delivers:
- The most responsive service. We’re here for you 24-hours/7-days a week.
- Personal attention from certified and licensed technicians.
- The most dependable equipment and parts.
- Money saving maintenance agreements.
- FREE annual filter replacements.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Flader Plumbing and Heating recommends equipment, models, and brands proven to have the fewest problems and service calls. We specialize in:
Whether you’re replacing your water heater, furnace or central air conditioning, adding a humidifier or clean air system, or cleaning and servicing your air quality system or sump pump, we are knowledgeable and expert in delivering the service you need.
Our professional technicians arrive on time, listen to your concerns, and answer your questions. They will recommend the right solution and deliver as promised. Flader technicians average 15 years of experience and are EPA certified.
Expert service, quality parts, and satisfaction guaranteed. That’s the winning trifecta you deserve. There is no reason to compromise. Call us at 847-491-6980.