Comprehensive Bathroom Remodeling Services in Evanston, IL
Flader Plumbing and Heating Co. combines the best materials and parts with responsiveness, certified technicians, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
When your bathroom needs an update, Flader Plumbing is here for you. We work with the best name brands to ensure that your new bathroom is upgraded with the best materials available.
Bathroom Remodeling Services
- Bath conversions with sink, tub, and shower to make better use of space
- Shower replacement and getting rid of dull and dingy tile
- Installing new sinks and cabinets
- Bathtub replacement and spas
- Walk-in tubs for loved ones with limited mobility
Flader has affordable options available for your budget and project. Contact us today to see how we can make your bathroom remodel a reality.
We Use the Highest Quality Brand Names
Flader Plumbing and Heating Co. strives to ensure every product we use is safe, exceeds industry standards, has a warranty, and has received favorable evaluation from our customers.
- American Standard and Kohler fixtures
- AO Smith and Rheem Water Heaters
- Bryant and York Furnaces
- Burnham, Peerless, and Weil Mclain Boilers
- Champion, Grundfos, Hydromatic, Taco, and Zoeller Sump Pumps
- Chicago, Delta, Brizo, Grohe, and T&S Brass Faucets
- StormPro Battery Back-up Systems
- Tankless Water Heaters with the most advanced electronic control systems
We do not experiment with new brands that are not already proven in homes and businesses.
The Best Team of Technicians
Flader has an exclusive team of the best, most reliable, expert service technicians for all our remodeling services. Our uniformed professional installers listen, consider, and offer the best recommendation based upon their years of experience within your community.
Our focus on our customers is the main reason we’ve been serving this community for almost 100-years.
Proud to Serve our Community
We’re proud of our history of exceeding expectations and delivering peace-of-mind for the community. At Flader Plumbing, Customer Service is not a department – it’s our way of doing business. After all, we’ve been doing it right for a century.